Help yourself achieve the smooth feet of your dreams with these 5 DIY foot scrubs for smooth feet. With a little regular maintenance, your feet will look and feel much healthier.
A great place to start is a foot file or for tougher feet a foot rasp. Both of these items really help to slough away the built-up tough skin often found on heels. After using one of these products apply your homemade foot scrub, afterward lather on soothing foot cream. Before you know it you will have super soft beautiful feet.
5 DIY Foot Scrubs for Smooth Feet
This post contains affiliate links. These links add no cost to you but we earn a small commission through linked sales. This helps with the ongoing running of diyThought. Thank you for your support!
1. Salt Scrub
The salt in this homemade foot scrub provides exfoliation to remove the layers of dry skin that have built up. The oil provides deep moisture needed to help with dryness. Add in your favorite essential oils. Some of DIY Natural’s favorite essential oils are rosemary, peppermint, calendula, or comfrey. Peppermint is perfect for tired feet! Find the full recipe and more details over at DIY Natural.
2. Two Ingredient Magical Foot Scrub
Yes, it is possible to create an amazing foot scrub using only two ingredients! In this case, the magical ingredients are brown sugar and oil. Find out more about this great foot scrub over at Crafting A Green World.
3. Smoothing & Exfoliating Foot Scrub
Sugar or salt? Can’t decide, then choose this recipe and go with both! This tutorial by A Blossoming Life provides lots of extra tips and information. We especially love the section on the different oils and the recipe variations so you can custom make your foot scrub to really cover your foot needs.
4. Foot Scrub Bars
Foot scrub bars make the perfect homemade foot scrub gift! The solid components of the bar exfoliate the feet and remove dead skin, while the oils hydrate and replenish the natural lipids of your skin. Head over to Country Hill Cottage to get the recipe.
5. DIY Citrus Mint Salt Scrub
A deliciously citrus scrub that is great for both body and feet. This is one scrub to love. Made with sea salt, the choice of almond or shea oils and grapefruit and peppermint essential oils your feet will feel like new after using this amazing scrub. Get the recipe over at Crazy Inspired Life.
If you are looking for a great foot cream for after your application of foot scrub then be sure to check out these fab foot creams.
- Miracle Foot Repair Cream– relieves itching, dryness and cracking as well as unpleasant odors.
- Himalaya Foot Care Cream– for dry and cracked heels. Himalaya Herbals Foot Care Cream has a Beeswax and Linseed base that goes on thick and creamy and penetrates the skin to smooth away roughness and lock in moisture.
- Therapeutic Foot Cream– for dry feet and cracked heels is intended to rejuvenate and regenerate the feet. It contains an abundance of healthy essential oils and butters to nourish and detoxify your feet using plant therapy. Cocoa Butter Jojoba Coconut Oil and Shea Butter work in harmony to give our feet the nourishment they need.