Sit back and enjoy the rest of the holidays by listening to an audiobook. If you are yet to discover audiobooks they are fantastic to listen to while doing other holiday activities such as baking, gardening, or crafting! Today we have put together this list of the Best of 2021: Audible Book New Releases so there is sure to be a favorite book to listen to amongst this top 10 today!
If you are new to Audible then we have these amazing holiday offers: Only $5.95 a month on your first 3 months or A 30 Day Free Trial. This is the perfect way to try out Audible to see if it works for you.
Best of 2021: Audible Book New Releases
This post contains affiliate links. This means that we earn a commission through linked sales which helps to keep diyThought free for you. Thank you for your support!
If you are an avid reader then you are likely to love finding great new reads! The books below are the top 10 audiobooks that Amazon customers loved the most during 2021. Which of these books have you read or listened to? I am happy to see that my personal favorite book of the year, The Four Winds is on this Top 10 list.
- Project Hail Mary (Unabridged) by Andy Weir- A lone astronaut must save the earth from disaster in this incredible new science-based thriller from the number-one New York Times best-selling author of The Martian.
- The Four Winds by Kristin Hannah- From the number-one best-selling author of The Nightingale and The Great Alone comes a powerful American epic about love and heroism and hope, set during the Great Depression, a time when the country was in crisis and at war with itself, when millions were out of work and even the land seemed to have turned against them. The Four Winds is a rich, sweeping novel that stunningly brings to life the Great Depression and the people who lived through it – the harsh realities that divided us as a nation and the enduring battle between the haves and the have-nots. A testament to hope, resilience, and the strength of the human spirit to survive adversity, The Four Winds is an indelible portrait of America and the American dream, as seen through the eyes of one indomitable woman whose courage and sacrifice will come to define a generation.
- Apples Never Fall by Liane Moriarty- From Liane Moriarty, the number one New York Times best-selling author of Big Little Lies and Nine Perfect Strangers, comes Apples Never Fall, an audiobook that looks at marriage, siblings, and how the people we love the most can hurt us the deepest. A must read for fans of Liane Moriarty.
- Will (Unabridged) by Will Smith, Mark Manson- One of the most dynamic and globally recognized entertainment forces of our time opens up fully about his life, in a brave and inspiring book that traces his learning curve to a place where outer success, inner happiness, and human connection are aligned. Along the way, Will tells the story in full of one of the most amazing rides through the worlds of music and film that anyone has ever had.
- The Sandman: Act II by Neil Gaiman, Dirk Maggs- Enter the Dreaming again as the blockbuster audio adaptation of “the greatest epic in the history of comic books” continues in The Sandman: Act II. James McAvoy returns to voice Morpheus, the Lord of Dreams, in this sequel to the number-one New York Times audio best seller. Journey into a world of myths, imagination, and terror based on the best-selling DC comic books and graphic novels written by Neil Gaiman (returning as the Narrator), and lose yourself in another groundbreaking, immersive drama adapted and directed by the award-winning audio master Dirk Maggs.
- Billy Summers by Stephen King- Billy Summers is a man in a room with a gun. He’s a killer for hire and the best in the business. But he’ll do the job only if the target is a truly bad guy. And now Billy wants out. But first there is one last hit. Billy is among the best snipers in the world, a decorated Iraq war vet, a Houdini when it comes to vanishing after the job is done. This spectacular pause-resisting novel is part war story, part love letter to small-town America and the people who live there, and it features one of the most compelling and surprising duos in King fiction, who set out to avenge the crimes of an extraordinarily evil man. It’s about love, luck, fate, and a complex hero with one last shot at redemption.
- The Judge’s List by John Grisham- Number one New York Times Best Seller Nonstop suspense from the number one New York Times best-selling author: Investigator Lacy Stoltz follows the trail of a serial killer, and closes in on a shocking suspect — a sitting judge.
- Yearbook by Seth Rogan- A collection of funny personal essays from one of the writers of Superbad and Pineapple Express and one of the producers of The Disaster Artist, Neighbors, and The Boys. (All of these words have been added to help this book show up in people’s searches using the wonders of algorithmic technology. Thanks for bearing with us!) The audiobook cast features more than 80 voices, including cameos by Rogen’s mom and dad, Nick Kroll, Jay Pharoah, Jason Segel, Dan Aykroyd, Ike Barinholtz, Simon Helberg, Tommy Chong, and Billy Idol. If you love Seth Rogen and his particular brand of humor then you will thoroughly enjoy this book.
- The Lincoln Highway by Amor Towles- In June, 1954, 18-year-old Emmett Watson is driven home to Nebraska by the warden of the juvenile work farm where he has just served 15 months for involuntary manslaughter. His mother long gone, his father recently deceased, and the family farm foreclosed upon by the bank, Emmett’s intention is to pick up his eight-year-old brother, Billy, and head to California where they can start their lives anew. But when the warden drives away, Emmett discovers that two friends from the work farm have hidden themselves in the trunk of the warden’s car. Together, they have hatched an altogether different plan for Emmett’s future, one that will take them all on a fateful journey in the opposite direction — to the City of New York.
- People We Meet on Vacation by Emily Henry- Poppy and Alex. They have nothing in common. She’s a wild child; he wears khakis. She has insatiable wanderlust; he prefers to stay home with a book. And somehow, ever since a fateful car share home from college many years ago, they are the very best of friends. For most of the year they live far apart – she’s in New York City, and he’s in their small hometown – but every summer, for a decade, they have taken one glorious week of vacation together. Until two years ago, when they ruined everything. They haven’t spoken since. Poppy has everything she should want, but she’s stuck in a rut. When someone asks when she was last truly happy, she knows, without a doubt, it was on that ill-fated, final trip with Alex. And so, she decides to convince her best friend to take one more vacation together – lay everything on the table, make it all right. Miraculously, he agrees. Now she has a week to fix everything. If only she can get around the one big truth that has always stood quietly in the middle of their seemingly perfect relationship. What could possibly go wrong? A fantastic holiday book!
You May Also Like
- Printable Reading Log & Book Review
- Easy DIY Unicorn Bookmarks
- Our Top Books For Kids Ages 3-7
- 6 Incredibly Easy Diy Bookshelves
Thank you for stopping by. We hope you found lots of reading inspiration here today!