Improve your hair with these 7 homemade hair treatments. Flat, dull, frizzy, lifeless, and lacking hair, the list goes on. Let’s face it, most people have some sort of hair issue! With the price of salon treatments, it is understandable why these hair issues remain. These 7 homemade hair treatments are easy to make, are affordable, and will improve that troublesome hair.
7 Homemade Hair Treatments
This post contains affiliate links. These links add no cost to you but we earn a small commission on any linked sales which ensures that we can keep this site running. Thank you for your support.
1. Deep Conditioning Molasses Mask
This molasses hair mask is deep conditioning and gray reducing! It combines yogurt, molasses, apple cider vinegar and rosemary essential oil to make a mask that nourishes hair and improves hair strength and texture. Follow this link to find out more.
2. Hair Growth Oil
Suffering from hair loss is never enjoyable but this oil will help, and as an alternative, a piece of information on how to use witch hazel to support hair growth is a viable option. This oil is a blend of rosemary oil, peppermint oil, and ravintsara oil which all help with hair growth or improving skin conditions. Whole New Mom also shares her experience and knowledge of hair loss and includes lots of helpful information.
3. Diy Bentonite Clay Hair Mask Treatment
It’s moisturizing, detoxifying, a shine enhancer, frizz eliminator which makes it the ideal hair treatment for almost all hair. Here is a simple recipe that can be used a few times a week to keep your hair feeling amazing. Simply apply the mask to your hair and leave for 20 min before rinsing.
- ½ cup of bentonite clay
- 3 tablespoons water
- 6 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons of melted coconut oil (or another oil of choice)
Put your bentonite clay in a non-metal bowl and add coconut oil, followed by apple cider vinegar. Slowly add water and stir with a non-metal spoon. The mask should be the consistency of thick yogurt. If it seems too thick, add more water. If it seems too thin, add more clay.
4. Avocado & Olive Oil Hair Mask
This hair mask contains only two ingredients, avocado, and olive oil! This mask is perfect to help your hair retain moisture, boost shine and elasticity, and prevent breakage and split ends. Avocado can also help to reduce flaking and dryness on the scalp too.
In a bowl, use a fork to mash half an avocado with half a cup of olive oil before applying to split ends only. Leave on for half an hour before rinsing well. The results are super soft and beautiful hair.
5. Hot Oil Treatment
A luxurious hair treatment that contains only 3 common household ingredients. This treatment will leave you with soft, shiny, and strong hair, everything we love! Follow this link to find out more.
6. Miracle Hair Mask
A miracle hair mask for super dry, damaged, and frizzy hair. It contains ingredients that are high in antioxidants, vitamins D and E, and Omega fatty acids which will help to repair the hair, and make it shiny and healthy! Click here to find the recipe.
7. Banana Hair Mask
This banana hair mask looks amazing! Source found from Alluringsoul.com.
Hair Treatments To Try
You can still skip the salon and buy a ready-to-apply treatment to apply at home. These are normally very easy to use and give great results but for a fraction of the price of getting it done in a salon. Here are some fantastic hair treatments to try.
- PURA D’OR Original Gold Label Shampoo & Conditioner for Anti-Hair Thinning– For Thicker, stronger hair. Helps promote positive hair health and prevent further thinning or shedding. Promotes beautiful thick hair.
- Sauce Beauty Hair Mask- Your hair will thank you for this whipped, rich Guacamole Whip; infused with the power of Avocado, Jarrah Honey, Argan Oil, and Monoi Oil.
- Coco & Eve Thats A Wrap Hair Mask Bundle– WORLDWIDE BEST SELLER, SOCIAL MEDIA SENSATION. It’s the hair mask that everyone is talking about… Winner of 11 beauty awards, Coco & Eve Hair Masque is a 5-in-1 miracle worker…it hydrates, conditions, improves hair texture and shine, treats split ends, and tames frizz in just 10 minutes.
I blog often and I truly thank you for your content.
This great article has really peaked my interest. I will take a note of
your blog and keep checking for new details about once a week.
I subscribed to your Feed as well.
Good to hear, thank you!