Improve your hair with these 7 homemade hair treatments. Flat, dull, frizzy, lifeless and lacking hair, the list goes on. Let’s face it, most people have some sort of hair issue! With the price of salon treatments, it is understandable why these hair issues remain. These 7 homemade hair treatments are easy to make, are affordable and will improve that troublesome hair.
7 Homemade Hair Treatments
1. Deep Conditioning Molasses Mask
This molasses hair mask is deep conditioning and gray reducing! It combines yogurt, molasses, apple cider vinegar and rosemary essential oil to make a mask that nourishes hair and improves hair strength and texture. Follow this link to find out more.
2. Hair Growth Oil
Suffering from hair loss is never enjoyable but this hair growth oil will help. This oil is a blend of rosemary oil, peppermint oil, and ravintsara oil which all help with hair growth or improving skin conditions. Whole New Mom also shares her experience and knowledge of hair loss and includes lots of helpful information.
3. Diy Bentonite Clay Hair Mask Treatment
It’s moisturizing, detoxifying, a shine enhancer, frizz eliminator which makes it the ideal hair treatment for curly hair. Click here to see the full tutorial.
4. Easy Diy Hair Mask
This hair mask contains only two ingredients, coconut oil, and argan oil! The results are super soft and beautiful hair. Find out more by clicking here.
5. Hot Oil Treatment
A luxurious hair treatment which contains only 3 common household ingredients. This treatment will leave you with soft, shiny and strong hair, everything we love! Follow this link to find out more.
6. Miracle Hair Mask
A miracle hair mask for super dry, damaged, and frizzy hair. It contains ingredients which are high in antioxidants, vitamin D and E, and Omega fatty acids which will help to repair the hair, make it shiny and healthy! Click here to find the recipe.
7. Banana Hair Mask
This banana hair mask looks amazing! Source found from Alluringsoul.com.
Hair Treatments To Try
You can still skip the salon and buy a ready to apply treatment to apply at home. These are normally very easy to use, give great results but for a fraction of the price of getting it done in a salon. Here are some fantastic hair treatments to try.
- PURA D’OR Original Gold Label Shampoo & Conditioner for Anti-Hair Thinning– For Thicker, stronger hair. Helps promote positive hair health and prevent further thinning or shedding. Promotes beautiful thick hair.
- Sauce Beauty Hair Mask- Your hair will thank you for this whipped, rich Guacamole Whip; infused with the power of Avocado, Jarrah Honey, Argan Oil and Monoi Oil.
- Coco & Eve Thats A Wrap Hair Mask Bundle– WORLDWIDE BEST SELLER, SOCIAL MEDIA SENSATION. It’s the hair mask that everyone is talking about… Winner of 11 beauty awards, Coco & Eve Hair Masque is a 5-in-1 miracle worker…it hydrates, conditions, improves hair texture and shine, treats split ends and tames frizz in just 10 minutes.
This post contains affiliate links. These links add no cost to you but we earn a small commission on any linked sales which ensures that we can keep this site running. Thank you for your support.