Do you want to surprise your loved one with a cute gift? What would be more lovely than a unique handmade one, more precisely a pair of DIY matching bracelets which is packed with creativity and thoughtfulness?
With the help of this guide, you can make two matching bracelets. You can keep one and give the other one to your loved one whether it’s your boyfriend, husband, best friend, or anyone close to your heart. The best part is that this project only requires 30 minutes, making it perfect for an easy-to-make but thoughtful gift.
DIY Matching Bracelets
These DIY matching braclets are easy to make and fun to customise to make one-of-a-kind for you and your special friend. Keep with the traditional black and white cord or mix it up with any other color you like. Just follow the illustrations in the guide below and enjoy the making of these easy DIY bracelets. Happy Crafting!
You Will Need:
- 2x1m of cord (black and white or the colors of your choice)
- 2 charms of your choice (ie. initials, heart, etc.)
- 2 sets of clasps
- For your first bracelet cut one of the cords in half. You should work with 2 pieces of 50 cm length.
- Thread one of the cords in the charm.
- Cross over the part with the charm.
- Take the other piece folded in two and place it on the loop you just made.
- Take the ends of the second cord and place it below the ends of the first cord.
- Cross over the loop where the charm is.
- Continuing with the same end, insert it below the next loop but cross the strings in the loop over.
- Tighten the infinity loop by pulling the 4 ends simultaneously.
- Arrange and tighten the cords to your liking and align it with the charm.
- With pliers flatten the clasps, closing them tightly.
- You should now have a bracelet.
- Repeat the steps with the other cord to make the matching bracelet.
Other Great Articles
Thank you for stopping by. We hope you enjoyed learning how to make your own DIY matching bracelets!