This Father’s Day Keychain Craft is a great gift to make for Father’s Day or just to show how loved Dad is. We know Dad will feel super special this Father’s Day when he receives this adorable keychain and the kids will feel proud of their creation!
Last Mother’s Day my daughter answered a survey all about me at preschool (some of her answers were too cute) so I wanted to take that activity and extend it to become a gift for dad. This Father’s Day keychain craft takes a series of questions all about dad and puts them on a key ring along with some cute artwork. It’s simple to make and children enjoy decorating the back of the cards.
Father’s Day Keychain Craft
You Will Need:
- Survey Questions
- Key Ring
- Clear Sticky Book Cover
- Hole Punch
- Ask the children the questions below. Alternatively, make up your own! My girls are 2 and 4 so Miss 4 could answer all of them while Miss 2 answered some of them but answered ‘monster’ for 80% of the questions.
- Make some tags. The easiest way is to make rectangles. Make sure that they are all the same size. Conveniently for me Miss 4 had some gift tags that she had decorated at preschool so I traced around them to make extra. You need one per question.
- Write the questions and answers onto one side of the tags. Give the kids the tags to decorate the other side.
- Cover the tags in clear sticky book cover and then trim neatly around each tag.
- Punch a hole into each tag.
- Thread onto the key ring.
So simple and Dad is sure to love it!