For the longest time, lemonade has been a favorite for a lot of people. Even with several options available at stores, many prefer homemade lemonade. Not only is it cheaper, but it’s also healthier and fun to make.
A lot of people are embracing healthy eating options, and as the years go by, it is becoming easier to adopt this lifestyle. Many are actively avoiding soft drinks and store-bought refreshments, and opting to make their drinks at home. With better kitchen equipment and tools, homemade recipes are now easier and fun.
Lemonade is a go-to for many people, but have you ever made a drink that you were proud of? Are you tired of making a flat and untextured drink every time? Maybe all you need is a recipe tweak and the best masticating juicer to get your perfect homemade lemonade quick and easy.
How To Prepare Homemade Lemonade With Juicer In 5 Steps
Don’t even try to deny it. You are yearning to learn how to make homemade lemonade with a juicer, but YouTube tutorials are too much work. So really, is there a shorter way to get around this? Most definitely.
There are numerous variations of preparation to suit different preferences, including additives and the temperature. So let’s get into it. How do you make lemonade at home?
1. Get the Ingredients
● 1 cup of sugar. If possible, use honey instead.
● 6 lemons
● 6 cups of water
● Mint (optional)
2. Preparing the Lemons
● Wash the lemons and cut them in half. Use a juicer to squeeze them.
● If you’re using an electric juicer, you don’t have to peel the fruits. Cut out the bad parts and toss them in.
● Six lemons will make one cup of lemon juice. Strain the juice.
3. Prepare the Syrup
● As a healthier alternative, make your syrup rather than using one from the store.
● Add 1 cup of water to a pot and stir in 1 cup of sugar. Place over medium heat and stir till all the sugar is dissolved.
● Turn off the heat and let it cool.
4. Combine the Ingredients
● In a pitcher, add the lemon juice
● Add in about 5 cups of water
● Add as much syrup as needed
● Stir slightly.
5. Decorate and Serve
● For hot weather, add ice cubes into the pitcher.
● Use mint leaves or rose petals to enhance the flavor.
How To Make Crowd-Pleasing Lemonade
● Always go for freshly squeezed lemon juice instead of juice concentrates. Homemade lemonade with 3 lemons is enough for 5 people.
● Add the sweetener or syrup gradually. This will help in identifying the signature taste of lemons. Taste the drink with each addition until you find the perfect balance.
● The cooler, the better- after mixing everything, put the drink into the fridge and let it sit for a while. During refrigeration, the drink sets and helps the flavors combine for a tantalizing taste.
● Burst through the flavors. Add zing to your lemonade by creating new flavors. You can never go wrong with homemade lemonade and mint, but you can add fruit for varied flavors.
Using ice cubes will water down your drink, so be sure to flavor the water before freezing. Use lemon juice or lemon essence.
Are there Any Homemade Lemonade Benefits?
● Maximize the intake of Vitamin C in the household by serving lemonade often. Lemons are sour, but they have 1000X more vitamin C compared to oranges. So what better way to serve lemons?
● Using lemon peel regularly significantly reduces the risk of skin cancer. Thus, add in the peels once in a while.
● If your house has constant cases of indigestion and stomachaches, try serving lemon juice a few minutes before meals.
Conclusion: It’s easy, isn’t it? Do not be shy to play around with the recipe-the goal is to make the best homemade lemonade yet. Lemonade is a fine blend of health and refreshment. If you have any recipes or tips you would like to share, it would be lovely to hear from you.